We are Back!!
Following Government guidelines, we are now fully open.
We are being continually updated by the NHBF with information and new salon guidelines.
Salon changes Still in place
We have undergone extensive education and research to make sure the salon is a
safe environment. All members of staff have taken a Barbicide exam educating them
on how to practice proper infection control. Cleaning and disinfection of equipment
and tools and hand hygiene. Barbicide is a product we use to clean and disinfect
tools and equipment.
We have listed some of the changes you will find at Majestic. We are confident you will still be able to relax,
have fun and enjoy the salon!
- We kindly ask that if you have any symptoms, feel unwell, have a
temperature, have been in contact with anyone with COVID 19 or
suspected COVID 19, that you reschedule your appointment and shield
yourself following the governments advice.
- Masks are optional, you will be asked you if you would prefer your stylist to
wear a mask throughout your appointment.
- A thorough clean will be carried out before and after salon opening
- The salon and styling stations will be thoroughly cleaned between
- We ask that you please attend your appointment alone.
- There will be no waiting in the salon.
- There will be no walk-in appointments.
- You MUST sanitise hands on arrival to Majestic.
- No face to face interactions. No touch greetings.
- No magazines (please feel free to bring your own). We have aselection of magazines available via ‘digi-mags’ all you need is your mobile phone camera. Refreshment will be provided in disposable cups.
- All staff have been trained and educated on social distancing. You can be assured we will all be abiding by this in and out of the salon.
- Please be reassured we are taking this seriously and ours and your safety is paramount. Our main concern is that you all feel safe, but not only that you still enjoy your experience. Believe when we say we will all be laughing about this with you!!! This is only temporary measures.
- Toilets will be in use