Hi everyone! We hope you are doing well in these strange times!
Following Government guidelines, we will not be open until 4th July.
We are being continually updated by the NHBF with information and new salon guidelines.
A £20 deposit will be required on booking, and this applies to all appointments, this is non-refundable if cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment.
It is with sadness that we have made the decision to postpone and void any “money off” offers until further notice, all emails with “money off” from birthdays or “we miss you” emails will be voided, along with colour sale days, they are suspended until further notice.
Once things start settling down and we can see more clients again we will be eager to start all of our offers back up again!
We are sorry for inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and patience.
We have undergone extensive education and research to make sure the salon is a safe environment. All members of staff have taken a Barbicide exam educating them on how to practice proper infection control. Cleaning and disinfection of equipment and tools and hand hygiene. Barbicide is a product we use to clean and disinfect tools and equipment.
We have listed some of the changes you will find at Majestic. They may sound a little daunting, they did for us at first, but we have had a practice run and it’s a lot easier than it sound, and it’s only temporary. We are confident you will still be able to relax, have fun and enjoy the salon!
- We kindly ask that if you have any symptoms, feel unwell, have a temperature, have been in contact with anyone with COVID 19 or suspected COVID 19, that you reschedule your appointment and shield yourself following the governments advice.
- PPE will be provided for each client and member of staff and MUST be worn at all times.
- PPE includes: – masks, gloves, disposable gowns, disposable aprons for stylists, hand sanitiser, single use towels.
- A thorough clean will be carried out before and after salon opening hours.
- The salon and styling stations will be thoroughly cleaned between clients.
- We ask that you please attend your appointment alone.
- There will be no waiting in the salon.
- There will be no walk-in appointments.
- All appointments must be made over the phone.
- You MUST sanitise hands on arrival to Majestic.
- Clients will be sat with at least 2m between each other.
- No face to face interactions. No touch greetings.
- No magazines (please feel free to bring your own).
- No refreshments (water will be provided in single use paper cups if needed).
- Contactless payments or bank transfer is preferred.
- All staff have been trained and educated on social distancing. You can be assured we will all be abiding by this in and out of the salon.
- Please be reassured we are taking this seriously and ours and your safety is paramount. Our main concern is that you all feel safe, but not only that you still enjoy your experience. Believe when we say we will all be laughing about this with you!!! This is only temporary measures.
- Toilets will be in use
We are so excited to have you back at Majestic!
We look forward to seeing you!!!